With a rapid increase in the population suffering from the problem of obesity, the number of bariatric surgeries carried out on a global scale is also increasing continuously, and this increase has further led to a rise in the market for bariatric surgical devices. Bariatric surgery fights obesity by reducing the size of the stomach or through the removal of a portion of the stomach (sleeve gastrectomy or biliopancreatic diversion with a duodenal switch). The global market for bariatric surgical devices is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR during the period from 2013 to 2019 with maximum growth in the U.S. market.
Browse PDF Report @:Bariatric Surgical Devices Market
The market for bariatric surgical devices is driven by a shift of trends towards fast food, hectic work schedules, and sedentary lifestyles with very less physical work, all leading to obesity problems which leads to an increase in the number of surgeries and results in the expansion of the bariatric surgical devices market. The rising concern of people towards their health is also boosting the market.
Browse Reports @ :Bariatric Surgical Devices Market
The market can be segmented on the basis of the devices available into adjustable gastric bands, intragastric balloons, implantable gastric simulators, surgical clamps, gastric surgery clamps, clip appliers, Endo Stitch, surgical staples, and trocars. Segmenting geographically, the U.S is the largest market for bariatric surgical devices due to the large number of people suffering from obesity, followed by the European Union, rest of Europe, and Latin America, in that order.
Bariatric surgery will see rapid growth due to an increase in the number of obese people, leading to an increase in bariatric surgery advertising, insurance coverage, surgical training, and public awareness. The restraints that the industry faces are lack of knowledge and information about bariatric surgery in developing nations, less disposable income in these countries, and the high cost of the surgery. Some of the key players in the market are Allergan, Inc. (US), Agency for Medical Innovations (Austria), Cousin Biotech (France), Surgical IOC (France), PARE Surgical, Inc. (US), and Silimed Ltd (Brazil).
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Upcoming Market Research Reports @:http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Transparency Market Research Blog @ : http://market-research-firm.blogspot.com/